Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live gives users peace of mind with its thorough and accurate weather forecasts. Choosing an accurate weather forecast application is really an important job, especially in the current climate change era. Follow the application every day to check the weather of the day as well as of the week to make the necessary preparations for your plans.
No weather forecast is 100% accurate. However, Clime will help you reduce the error to the lowest possible level. With the images being updated accurately according to the records from the space radar, the application will give a full picture of the movements of the wind, clouds, rain bands, images of storms, …
Although the application will be a bit difficult to see for a beginner, once you get used to it, you will find the color division as well as the symbols of the application to be extremely effective. You can also easily guess the weather, climate of a certain place, or a large area based on colors and symbols. Just to be sure, take the time to preview the annotations.
Wherever you are, you can observe weather changes in all regions around the world. The map in the application is very well designed, so to see the weather situation, such as temperature, humidity, precipitation, … of any place, you just need to click on the location. At that point, it will display enough geographic information such as area name, longitude, latitude, … along with the specific weather situation.
CHOOSE FAVORITE PLACE
Please choose your favorite place; it can be your location or anywhere you are interested in, then save it; this will make it easier and save you time in future searches.
CONTINUOUSLY UPDATE INFORMATION
Clime will provide continuous weather forecasts for your area via phone notifications without you having to visit the app to see. This saves you a lot of time in the process of capturing your weather information.
You can download and use the app for free. Still, the paid version gives you more features, for example, by completely removing ads, providing more specific and accurate forecasts, or giving you the freedom to save unlimited places of interest.
- The precipitation prediction for the next 24 hours calls for rain and snow, so be prepared.
- See what the cloud cover looks like from space.
- Multiple destinations should be bookmarked for quicker navigation.
- Current conditions and a prediction for the next 7 days in the nearby area
- The current temperature, the minimum and maximum for today, and the “Feels Like” temperature
- The weather, as well as the pressure, humidity, wind speed and direction, visibility, and dew point
- There is a possibility of precipitation.
- Sunrise & sunset timing
- You will get alerts and push notifications for destinations that you have bookmarked (tornadoes, hurricanes, freeze warnings, storm alerts, and more)
- Important watches, warnings, and alerts issued by the National Weather Service are shown on the map as clickable polygons, which may be inspected as needed.
- Are you looking for a tornado tracker? Tornado watches and warnings are sent directly to your fingertips via Clime.