Can you manage an ancient tribe from 10 years ago in the Stone Age? Welcome to My Cave is a reasonably new tribe management game for players to explore. In this game, players will have the opportunity to become leaders of that tribe and help it develop further. Besides, with many stone-age buildings gradually developed in the style of modern buildings will be a breakthrough in the game.
BUILD AND MANAGE A THRIVING TRIBE
Welcome to My Cave is a fairly new cave game for players today. The game brings a unique story about a cave that was built decades ago; the player’s task will have to rebuild some buildings to develop that cave more developed. Not only build buildings, but you also have to manage them like a giant construction to expand it further.
TRANSFORMING STONE BUILDINGS TO MODERN ONES
As a leader in Welcome to My Cave, players should prove themselves to have the qualities of a leader. However, you need to consider all the works in that large cave to complete the flaws of the buildings. Gradually, buildings will be built and improved to become modern caves.
UNLOCK MANY DIFFERENT UNIQUE BUILDINGS
If the player wants to expand to more new buildings, you will have to go deeper to take on challenges and unlock many different buildings. Its unique feature is the unique combination of stone buildings in harmony with modern buildings. Players are allowed to build for themselves the most dominant tribe that they see fit. Besides, players also relax with silly characters in this game. Your bonus points will be unlocked in too many different buildings.
Here it is one of the most fascinating Stone Age building management games that give players a chance to explore ancient models and different tunnels.
- Small action game with many interesting levels to bring a fun atmosphere to players.
- Collect lots of energy to power up your weapons to use during exploration.
- New gameplay that allows players to collect items in the cave and drop them anywhere they like.
- The game has many unique stories from ancient times allowing players to immerse themselves in it.
- The graphics and sound system are developed in a sharp 3D style to create a memorable game.