1979 Revolution: Black Friday is an interactive drama about choices and their consequences, as well as the chaos and order they may bring. It is based on genuine tales and historical events. 1978 has passed, and we are in Tehran, which is located in Iran. You take on the role of a photographer who, upon returning home, discovers that his people are rallying against the Shah, the reigning King. Soon after you get your hands on a camera, you find yourself thrust into the perilous realm of revolution and social turmoil.
- The decisions you make will have a direct impact on the nature of your revolution experience.
- The cinematic style is characterized by its arresting visuals, as well as its use of motion capture animation and voice acting.
- Discover a metropolis on the verge of collapse that is now governed by martial law, complete with secret headquarters, raging protests, and bustling streets.
- Take pictures of the in-game world and evaluate them in comparison to archive photographs taken by actual photojournalists.
- Unlocking 80+ one-of-a-kind stories that enrich your experience of the Iranian Revolution is one of the Collectables you may earn. Based on Real Events: testimony from freedom fighters, witnesses, and those who lost their lives during the revolution. first-hand accounts.